Ir al contenido principal

The "I dare you to..." Event

Hi, I'm a little bored, most of the print shops are closed, so I decide to ask you something.

What kind of models do you want for next month?

The dynamics is simple: 

1- On the Facebook page I'll post some pictures of my finished models waiting to be published.

2- You will choose one or more if you want, the one with the most "likes" will be published as the second model of the month. 

3- Then you will ask for a model, you must put an
image and let others vote for it, and I will try to make the pattern for the first week of the month, but only if there is an existing 3D model.

(And yes, you can ask for Rule 34 or things like that if you understand what I mean ;P...)


Here is the post, so please choose wisely.
 



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario